ADMISSION TO POLYTECHNICS
DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, ARUNACHAL PRADESH
ALL CONCERNED TO NOTE
Ignorance of rules shall not be entertained as a plea for violating any rules
- Late receipt application, incomplete application or not filled up in accordance with the instructions or submitted in old application form shall be rejected.
- No correspondence shall be entertained from candidates not admitted under rules.
- Enquiry regarding admission over Telephone Telex or Telegram shall not be attended to.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate for admission.
- The Director of Technical Education, ARUNACHAL PRADESH reserves the right in matters of selection or rejection of candidates in special circumstances on the merit of each case at any stage of study and his decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.
ADMISSION INTO DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE COURSES IN ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY OFFERED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNICS OF ARUNACHAL PRADESH
The polytechnics provide facilities for study in Diploma and Certificate Courses in Engineering and Technology after H.S.L.C. (10+). The main objective of the Polytechnic courses of studies is to produce technicians at supervisory level to meet the demand of Technical Manpower in various fields of development. This booklet aims at bringing out a guideline towards Technical Education to enable the young boys and girls to build their carriers by getting themselves admitted into various courses of Technical Studies available at the State Polytechnics of ARUNACHAL PRADESH.